* Michael Ritz just wrapped a 3-day shoot as an on-camera narrator for an Organ Donation promotional Video aimed at Doctors, medical personnel and patients.
* Sara Colby recorded a promo/instructional recording in English for Gogobot today. She also recorded in Japanese for a horror film themed fashion video for Vogue Italia!"
* Nancy's Raciti's latest gig is a cool new app! How to Use SnapshotPostcard - Real Postcards to Real Mailboxes.
* Elizabeth Palmer landed a few VO gigs for The Education Channel in Tampa Florida and also recorded for Vitamin Answer.
* Alex Hero starred in an industrial film for EMC industrial.
* Alexandra Matthew has been quite busy! She recorded a German narration for Warner Chilcott, 2 interactive apps for early kids' education, 2 narrations for District Video, 2 eLearning modules for Aramark, a video for Anaqua, and is currently recording and editing for an audiobook series.
* Noam Smooha was chosen to be the voice of San Francisco for a new tourist video.
* Jayse O'Brien continues to be a booking machine - he recorded VO for a crowdfunding campaign for GoKey.
* Kayte Jackson recorded a VO for Embrace for after-surgery scar prevention pads.
* Sharon Huff has also been busy - she recorded an adoption information VO for Independent Adoption Center, a promo for HDS, a promo for BCHydro, an Alzheimers fundraising job for and a video game trailer for some people in Iceland.
* Robert Rossman recorded the VO for the SF Giants rules video. It runs at ATT Park before every home game.
* Pat McCulloch starred in a video for a toy company called Tangle.
* Mark Nelson is working steadily. He just published his 50th audiobook on Audible and has two more recorded in 2014 pending release. He also narrated a PBS documentary produced by WNED in New York, recorded promos and bumpers for a second PBS documentary at a studio in Oakland, and voiced his first computer game (two characters)."
* Peter Carini is recording The Domino Lady for Audio Comics and was hired to be the voice for the Virtual Enterprise Convention in Oakland last month.
* Jennifer Knight voiced a project promoting STEM education in NY.