Have you experienced bouts of anxiety about your work, your relationships, your children, and your lack of time or purpose in life? Do you find yourself overwhelmed by intrusive thoughts?
Would you like to be more present for yourself and others? Would you like more joy in your life?
If your answer to these questions is "Yes", then
this Course is for you
Fridays 10:30 am to 12:30 pm, September 11th to October 16th
Mondays 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm, September 21st to October 26th
6-Week Program & 1 Day Silent Retreat
Tuesdays, September 29th to November 3rd
3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Retreat on Sunday, October 25th, 10:00 am to 4:30 pm in Annapolis at a gorgeous location overlooking the water
Early Registration: $180
After August 31st: $220
When practiced consistently, the results of Mindfulness are real and very far-reaching. In the largest sense, Mindfulness allows you to live in harmony with the realities of the world.
It helps you to embrace life's ever-changing impermanence, to live in peace with the inevitable ups and downs of being human, and to feel deeply connected to the whole of life.
This Course will offer the participants the opportunity to explore the science behind their brains and their emotional states, and they will develop skills to expand the potential of their own brain function in order to work with thoughts and emotions, allowing the mind to become settled and centered
The Practical Benefits of
- Increased ability to focus and concentrate, as well as develop clarity of thinking
- Increased learning capacity and memory
- Marked and lasting reduction of stress. Increased resilience in the face of stress and difficulties
- Alleviated anxiety, depression & interpersonal conflicts
- Enhanced well-being and peacefulness
- Freedom from detrimental patterns of thought and emotion
- Enhanced self-compassion & communicative skills
- Enhanced ability to get along with others
- Mindfulness practice can lead us beyond stress reduction and toward a radical reappraisal of who we are and what our life is all about
Through this Course you will develop a daily meditation practice specific to your needs and learn to bring Mindfulness to your everyday activities and challenges.
You will learn to cultivate new habits and skills to use for the rest of your life!
Early Registration $180
After August 31st $220
Address: Innersource Inc. 980 Awald Road Annapolis, MD 21403
To register call 410 271 1731 or
email Monica at