1. Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow for our annual outreach tours. Buses LEAVE Westgate at 8:20am, so arrive before that. Bring a lunch; wear your red MYC polo and jeans/pants.
2. SENIORS: I need your "senior bio" information ASAP. Future plans (if you know them--no pressure!) and a favorite MYC memory.
3. Thanks to everyone for putting up with my nagging reminders about the possible MYC/Madison Community Foundation performance on May 17. We won't be participating this year.
(REMINDER ABOUT OUTREACH TOURS BELOW).
The buses will depart Westgate Mall main parking lot promptly at 8:20am. Please be on time as the entire schedule depends upon our timely departure--we recommend arriving at 8:05am. Traffic in the morning is always unpredictable--thank you for planning ahead. When arriving at Westgate, please go directly to the bus, check-in, and climb aboard.
All performance times have been confirmed with host venues but may be altered slightly due to actual travel times on the day of the tour. We will notify you if there are any changes in performance locations.
- Singers should wear pants or jeans (not shorts) and their red MYC polo shirt.
- Singers should bring a packed lunch along with a water bottle for the day.
- Please bring your music.
- Please be in touch with your school regarding your singer's absence. The letter of support linked below provides context for the absence but is not a permission letter. Please follow the absence policies in place at your singer's school and use the letter only to support the reason for your singer's absence.
Everyone's voice is important! Thank you for making this tour day a priority. We expect your singer to be attending unless you have already notified us of your immovable, unavoidable conflict via the on-line absence form.
Please consider volunteering to chaperone this tour! It's a rewarding day filled with many memorable moments. (Parent of seniors might especially enjoy spending the day with Cantabile and Ragazzi!)
Questions? Please ask. We're looking forward to a wonderful day of singing together.