* Congratulations to Mitchelle Tanner, Robert Soriano, George Durando and Gordon Taylor. They all recorded demos in April.
* Russo Shanidze joined the actors union SAG/AFTRA.
* Boris played an arch-villain type for a corporate film. He'll also be going to Las Vegas to walk around in character at an upcoming convention.
* Andria Day narrated a job for a wound healing product.
* Sarah Kramer has been quite busy! She filmed a short "Painted Lady," and played the lead role in an episode of the popular Japanese TV show, "The World's Astonishing News!" She signed with DeSanti Talent Agency in Chicago for VO, and has voiced a dozen narration videos for GuideSpark. She also worked on an awesome video game.
* Rossana Schneider is working on a VO project for Natulique, a Danish company. She also filmed a couple of commercials - one for SF Dungeon and a virtual interactive game with Cable Labs and Ivory Production.
* Kirk Livinston shot a Northern California/Regional Toyota TV spot as a SAG principal.
* Hugo Carbajal has two national commercials running - one English and one Spanish for Redd's Apple Ale. He's also in a regional spot for El Pollo Loco.
* Katie Holt narrated a video for Micro Business Mentors.
* Rachael Harrell participated in this year's Voice Equestria, a voice contest at BABSCon in Burlingame. She was a top 5 finalist.
* Keri Fishman narrated an explainer video for Apigee. She also recorded Pandora radio ads for the Berlin Farmers Market, the Fox Chase Cancer Center Foundation and Northwest University!
Congrats to all who've recently landed agents, recorded demos and landed recording and on-camera gigs. Send us your news and we'll add it to next month's Newsletter.