Hello Con Gioia Singers and Families -
We are looking forward to welcoming the Heartland Youth Choir to Madison tomorrow, Tuesday, June 13, 2017! Here are your friendly reminders:
- The event takes place at St. Luke's Lutheran Church in Middleton
- Singers should arrive at 5:00pm for singing, activities and dinner
- Singers should wear their MYC red polo
- The concert begins at 7:00pm
- The concert is free and open to the public so invite your friends and family! (a good will offering will be taken)
We are still in need of dinner contributions. Pizza will be provided by MYC but we would like to round out the meal with fruit and dessert. Please consider signing up for a food item or volunteer slot by using the Sign-Up Genius link below. Parents should bring food to St. Luke's Lutheran Church when they drop off their singer for rehearsal or no later than 5:00pm. We appreciate your contributions!
Also, we still have 5 girls that need a place to stay tomorrow night! Please let us know as soon as possible if you would consider opening your home to host two or more Heartland Youth Choir singers overnight by using the link below:
Thank you to everyone who has already volunteered to host! We are looking forward to an amazing evening of music and new friendships!