MYC Office on the Move (Again)
When CG Schmidt invited us to move in to their office space on the Capitol Square last December, they generously included the invitation to follow them to their new building at 443 West Washington Avenue this summer. Last December that seemed like a long way away but here we are already at the end of June!
MYC offices will be moving to 443 W Washington on July 23. Our mail will still forward, our phone number remains the same, and we will be sure to remind the MYC community of our new office address over the course of the summer.
Final Weekly Notes (for a While)
In a way to honor summer's arrival, this will be the final Weekly Notes of the season. We don't want to interrupt your week with news that can really wait until we know more about our plans for the fall. We will plan to be in touch with everyone at some point later this summer with updates but we will not be sending the Weekly on Thursdays past today.
As a reminder, our planning timeline for the fall looks like this:
- Collect intention response forms from current MYC singers
- Continue evaluating rehearsal and education scenarios through public health lens and venue availability
- Determine best possible scenario and share with MYC singers and families
- Communicate tuition and rehearsal/class schedule/options
- Hold auditions for new singers if chosen scenario allows (attention siblings and interested friends!)
- First rehearsals of 2020-21 season!
- Fall sessions of introductory choir begin
As questions arise from your household, please don't hesitate to be in touch. We are all still working and planning throughout the summer months and are happy to take your phone call or converse over email.
Thanks to everyone for being part of MYC this season. We are grateful for your steadfast support and look forward to being together again soon.