Flexo Graphic Press Operator
Company Name: JBT Corporation
Position Title: Flexo Graphic Press Operator
Location: Riverside, CA 92507
JBT (Riverside, CA) is a leading supplier of integrated food processing solutions. From single machines to complete processing lines, we enhance value and capture quality, nutrition and taste in food products. As a local presence on six continents, we can quickly provide customers and partners in the food processing industry with know-how, service and support that ensures their profitable enterprise.
- Perform detailed set-up procedures (set and monitor printing plates, check die for proper adjustment and pressure, set die cut depth, mix and match inks to specifications, set-up and maintain press inks/OPV station, and check label samples against specifications).
- Produce pressure sensitive labels (test raw paper stock, trim new plates, inspect each production run, calculate raw paper length for each production run, perform rewind and packaging as necessary.
- Perform inventory and equipment maintenance as well as daily housekeeping procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have at least 1-2 years of flexo-graphic printing experience in the label printing industry on an Aqua Flex or Mark Andy press.
- Flexibility to work overtime and adjusted worked schedules as required by the business.
- This is a 2nd shift position with hours of 2:30pm to 11:00pm
- Must be flexible to the needs of the business. This position may be required to work overtime as dictated by business needs.
Must be physically capable of:
- Lifting and carrying objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Moving, standing, walking, pulling, kneeling, stooping, climbing stairs, and reaching above and below shoulders.
- Working in a noisy environment.
- Working around exposure to vapors associated with print manufacturing.
JBT Corporation offers the growth potential of a company with a developing technology that is unique in its field, plus frequent company-sponsored events and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage and 401(k) plan.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of JBT Corporation to provide equal opportunity for qualified persons and not to discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law at the JBT Corporation location to which this application is submitted. In addition, as a Federal Government contractor, JBT Corporation is an affirmative action employer. If you require accommodation during the application process, please contact the local Human Resources department. EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
If you have a disability or impairment that prevents you from completing the online application, please seek the assistance of your local employment services agency. JBT maintains active relationships with local employment services agencies, and they have pledged their support in assisting any applicant needing help in applying. To find information on agencies throughout the United States, please go to www.careeronestop.org
You may also call Megan Meagrow at 844-286-4524 if your disability or impairment prevents you from applying online. NOTE: Do not use this number unless you need assistance because of a disability or impairment. The personnel attending this phone line will not be able to give you a status update regarding your application and will not be the individuals making a decision regarding your employment