Welcome (Back) to MYC!
Our 2017-18 season is about to begin and we wish to welcome our entire roster of singers and their families to what promises to be another unforgettable year of MYC music-making. Thank you for being a part of our special community!
With over 350 singers on the roster we are a BIG and BUSY family with a lot of important details to share every week. With the hope of not overwhelming your inbox, we send one weekly email (just like this one!) every Thursday throughout the season. Today's email is a "dry run" just to get your attention and to let you know to be watching your inbox next Thursday, August 24, for the first official Weekly Notes of the season. We'll be sharing September camp details, first rehearsal sundries, volunteer opportunities, etc. Each "Weekly" is archived on our website (under the "Members" tab) so if you miss it in your inbox you can always find the information you need. You can also follow the link in the header tab above.
While We Have Your Attention...a Few Reminders:
- Your singer's rehearsal and performance calendar for the entire season is available here. Thank you for looking ahead and taking note of their schedule!
- We are looking forward to seeing everyone at camp on September 9 (boychoirs) or September 16 (girlchoirs and Ragazzi)!
- Rehearsals begin September 10 (girlchoirs and Ragazzi) and September 11 (boychoirs).
- If you know a family interested in MYC, please direct them to our Join A Choir page on our website. Registration is open for our fall introductory choir classes and we are taking reservations for our final fall audition opportunity on Wednesday, September 6.
- Purcell, Britten, Holst and Ragazzi only: Scotland 2018 Tour commitment forms and deposits are due no later than Friday, September 1. If you have not received an email with "Scotland 2018 Confirmation" in the subject line, we have not received your commitment form.
- Finally, as you are taking advantage of the back-to-school sales, don't forget to pick up a 1" black binder for your singer's music this season.
That's it! We hope you take full advantage of what remains of summer vacation and we will look forward to seeing everyone in just a few weeks!
As always, if you have any questions, please ask. :)