Wonderful to hear from so many students. Congrats to all who've recently landed agents and jobs. Send us your good news and we'll add it to next month's Newsletter.
* Cooper Carlson signed with Tonry Talent and recorded a training video for a Fortune 500 company.
* Jack Pollard signed a one year contract with the Golden State Warriors to record their radio, tv and web commercials.
* Janice Wright recorded a corporate narration for IDEO and a book trailer for First Frost that’s running on goodreads.com.
* Tom Zahner narrated a short film, Schneewallfahrt, in both German and English.
* Sujata Shrivastav booked on-camera and VO gigs for both Wells Fargo and Facebook and an on-camera gig for Onyx Pharmaceuticals.
* Kristy Duncan recorded a job at Voice One for a Fortune 100 company and recorded a narration for IDEO.
* Mike Wong voiced the tag for a Chubb Insurance spot.
* Trish Bell recorded a few spots for an Volvo dealership in Oregon.
* Victoria Shepherd-Fortner narrated a video installation of Living Like Kings for The World Chess Hall of Fame.
* Lisane Drouin recorded for the website of Kukun.com.
* Sara Jane Keskula appeared on-camera in a commercial for Plan Grid.
* Meagan Cunningham narrated a video for NYC MOMA called “Cooperative Housing Trusts,” which is part of an exhibit called Uneven Growth. She also voiced a cosmetics video for a product called BellaBambi.
* Hugo Carbajal filmed an internet commercial for Wawanesa Insurance.
* Bella Lisa Teeling recorded a narration for El-Dorado Stone.
* Sarah Kramer received her first VO audition from her new agent and booked it! A PSA for 511 Freeway Assist.
* Owen Baker-Flynn recorded 5 characters for an Android game, Heroes Charge and a narration called The 8th Element Protocol.
* Ed Luhn recorded an internet commercial for Trip Tap.