Question of the Week
Question: "Could you list the things you'd like all your computer customers to remember?"
Answer: I can certainly list ten of the things that I'd love for all computer users to remember:
1) There are never any spaces in an email address.
2) All email accounts have passwords and you should know yours.
3) Neither Microsoft nor Apple will ever call you to tell you there's a problem on your computer.
4) Neither Apple nor Microsoft will ever cause a pop-up website on your computer telling you that your computer is infected.
5) Yahoo is NOT a browser. (The main browsers: Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox and Opera.)
6) When things go wacky with your computer, the first thing to try is to restart (reboot) it! That will often fix things.
7) You should turn your computer off at least once a week for a minimum of 5 minutes.
8) Many problems on Smartphones can be fixed by shutting the phone off, awaiting 5 minutes and then restarting.
9) Backup, backup, backup. If your data is lost, you will wish you had paid attention to this one!
10) Don't quit. Computing devices can be frustrating but don't give up!