Wear Blue THIS Wednesday, April 11 to show your commitment to keep kids safe and raise awareness of child abuse issues! The Children's Safety Center is participating in this State Wide campaign presented by Children's Advocacy Centers of Arkansas.
Wear Blue anywhere – to work, to school, a community event, the gym and even at home. Invite your friends, family, students, co-workers or even your entire office to Wear Blue too. It doesn’t matter if it’s a blue shirt or blue suede shoes, the unified, community-wide act of wearing blue will help raise awareness that child abuse is preventable.
How do you participate?
- Wear Blue on Wednesday
- Encourage your co-workers, family and friends to wear blue too
- Make a sign with #weARblue
- Take a selfie and group photos
- Share on social media
- Use #weARblue and #RestoringDreams
- Tag the CSC on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (@cscnwa)
Send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will share too!