CALL TO ARTISTS
2016: LIVE IN COLOR!
Mission Federal ArtWalk Fine Art Festival
April 30 & May 1, 2016 (Saturday and Sunday)
11:00AM to 6:00PM
Little Italy, San Diego
There is still space available at San Diego's original fine art festival, and we invite fine artists to apply for the 2016 show. This two-day fine art festival is now in its 32nd year and annually attracts artists from all over the world. With over 100,000 attendees, this festival delivers an affluent audience of collectors.
The objective of the festival has remained in tact since its launch 32 years ago…to encourage attendees to purchase original fine art, and to enhance that experience through interacting with the artists who create the pieces. What began as a local art event in 1994 has become the best known art festival in the region.
The venue is San Diego’s charming bayside Little Italy neighborhood, well known for its artistic community, outstanding restaurants and picturesque streetscapes. The unique and inviting ambiance of this popular neighborhood helps to make the event a favorite for visitors and locals alike. The festival has been honored with the "Best Art Event" award year after year by local publication, CityBeat magazine.
Mission Federal ArtWalk attracts tremendous publicity including print, online and broadcast media. Beyond the 2-day festival, the web site serves as a searchable year-round resource that helps buyers connect with their favorite artists long after the event.
Consider the benefits:
- Extensive publicity and advertising to attract huge crowds
- No up-front jury fees, you will only pay for your space once you are accepted
- Show management provides all tenting ( 10 x 10 by 10 foot tall festival tents)
- All artists receive a dedicated page on the event web site featuring 5 art images
- New this year: Smartphone app with artist locations
- Outstanding communication and organization by our team
- No sales commissions requested
- Booth sitters provided
If you are already taking part in the festival, please forward to your friends who are fine artists.