Many current and former students booked jobs through our online casting database in the past couple of months. Most of these jobs were recorded in our studio.
* Derek Lenzi and Ken Solin recorded demos.
* Shannon Riley, Nickolas Rice, and Jayse O'Brien all worked on SNAPcharger's Indiegogo campaign video.
* Jayse O'Brien and April Karys narrated a Corporate video for a large multinational Accounting & Consultancy firm.
* Jane Stone and Deborah May recorded Interactive Voice Response (automated telephony systems) for Berkeley Research Group.
* Dani Hall recorded
* Kayte Jackson recorded a job for San Francisco based Tech Giant.
* Dani Hall recorded an explainer for Cohesity
* Sharon Huff did an on-camera promo for the Sonoma Mission Inn. She also recorded a radio spot for Northwood Realty Services, a sales promo for a Black Knight Financial product called Loansphere, and a radio spot for a product called Endless Female.
Wonderful to hear from so many students. Congrats to all who've recently landed agents, recorded demos and landed recording and on-camera gigs. Send us your good news and we'll add it to next month's Newsletter.