Our Big Week of Rehearsals
Whew! We can hardly wait!
General Helpful Reminders for Rehearsal Week
- Take a moment to review each rehearsal location so you are on time each day. Being "on time" means being in your seat ready to rehearse at time noted.
- Start and end times vary! Thank you for paying attention!
- Singers may wear comfortable, appropriate, clothing-of-their-choice each day unless otherwise noted (see Thursday's note)
- Scotland music should be organized in a nice (not falling apart), black 1" binder
- Please bring music, a pencil, water bottle, a snack and a sack lunch each day unless otherwise noted (again, see Thursday's note)
Please review this email regarding practicing and memorizing your music!
- Please plan to pick up your tour wardrobe today! It will be ready at Westgate immediately following rehearsal.
- Original Consent for Minor to Travel form will also be ready for pick up.
- Appearance on "The Midday With Norman Gilliland"
- transportation to the WPR studio is provided
- Please wear nice bottoms--jeans, slacks or a skirt, with your red MYC polo
- Lunch and a snack will be provided today.
Saturday, July 23 | NO REHEARSAL
Sunday, July 24 | 6PM - 8:30PM | Westgate Studios
- Call time for singers is 6PM
- Hall will open at 6:30PM for patrons
- Concert begins at 7PM
- Parents and singers: this is a required meeting; at least one parent/guardian should attend
- 8:30AM arrive and check in with chaperone (show passport, consent form)
- 8:45AM group picture and final goodbyes
- 8:55AM load buses
- 9:00AM Depart!