Thank you for planning ahead so you can arrive and be ready to rehearse at the times listed below. The perfect arrival time is 5-10 minutes before rehearsal begins:
Sunday, May 6
1:30 - 2:30pm Choraliers
2:15 - 3:30pm Capriccio (Please note earlier start time of 2:15pm)
3:30 - 4:30pm Con Gioia
4:30 - 5:30pm Cantilena
5:30 - 7:00pm Ragazzi
6:30 - 8:00pm Cantabile
Monday, May 7
5:30 - 7:00pm Purcell
5:30 - 7:15pm Britten
6:30 - 8:30pm Holst
6:30 - 7:30pm Ragazzi
- Singers may be dropped at the Lathrop St. or Breese Terrace entrance and should report to the sanctuary for attendance
- Please wear your normal school clothes (NOT your concert wardrobe)
- Please bring all of your music to rehearsal
- Thank you for planning ahead to ensure you can arrive on time!
- The Big Red Box will be at rehearsals this weekend for payments, intention forms, etc.
As a reminder, dress rehearsals (like all our regular rehearsals) are open and are great opportunities to get pictures or record video snippets of your child’s ensemble in the concert venue without the hassle of finding a "good seat" or being a distraction to other concert patrons on concert day.